Hummous With Greek Yogurt And Tahini
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 1 jar of Chickpeas (about 600 grams)
- 2-3 tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- the juice of 1-2 Lemons
- 5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Place the garlic into the mortar and crush into a paste. The skin should come off by itself, which you can then pick out.
- Place the chickpeas, 1 tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper into the mortar and crush into a paste.
- Add 2-3 full spoons of greek yogurt, the lemon juice and the tahini and mix in with the pestle as you continue to grind any remaining pieces of chickpeas.
- Keep adding olive oil until you reach the desired consistency.